Sunday, November 26, 2006

Money=Happiness

Ok, quick note even though I am still sick, but I had to write bout this.

A study done by the University of Warwick in England has proven that there is a direct but complex link between money and happiness. Andrew Oswald, a economist involved with the study says "There is overwhelming evidence that money buys happiness," .

All these years they were all full of it when they told us otherwise.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I KNEW money bought happiness....I just wish I could afford MORE HAPPINESS..cuz today all I could afford was CRANKY...

mom

10:37 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

figures! So Im screwed

Hey hope you feel better Az!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Ok, my first reaction to that was, "No shit!!" :) How much government money was spent figuring THAT out??

12:06 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yeah but can it buy me a good night/day of sleep, cuz that is what would really make me happy right now.

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

I'm with you Burfica...

9:32 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

One of my favorite quotes is, believe it or not, from David Lee Roth. He was told, too, that money doesn't buy happiness.

"No," he answered, "but you can buy a boat big enough to sail up right next to it."

9:40 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

...also remember hearing gene simmons say "love of money isn't the root of all evil...lack of money is!"...feel better aza!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Money does NOT EQUAL happiness. But it does increase the PROBABILITY of you being happy!

Just my two cents. =)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home