Sunday, January 28, 2007

DAMMIT!

So Blogger gave me no choice about switching. They wouldn't let me in to the blog anymore unless I changed it to thier new version. But what gets me most is they forced me to combine all of my blogs!
Yea, I had 2 sets of blogs going.
Blind Idiot God, Into the Mythos, and Round Table were my regular blogs, under the Azathoth name.
I also had 2 other blogs, Arkham Asylum and Between the Comic Book Covers that are just about comic books and they were done under my Inmate666 name.
But now thanks to blogger I've been forced to put them all together. And of course when they combined them they decided that the main name to use would be the Inmate666 one, which has only been around for a few months, instead of the Azathoth100 which has been going for over 2 years now! So I lost my profile and had to redo the whole thing!
Ok, so it's not the end of the world, but I just don't like being annoyed like this. Also it's late and I'm tired so I'm being a bit more irratble than normal. I have to try and get my sleep schedual on track for starting night shift tommorow night.
Hope everyone's ok and I'll post/comment as soon as I can.
Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hmm. wonder why blogger did not make me roll all into one. Maybe b/c I only hve 2 blogs udner the same name?

Hope your hours aren't killing you & that your feets and your back are doing ok at the new gig.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Brandy Jackson Screams...

That is so annoying.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

OMGGGGGGGG does that mean blogger is probably gonna make me switch too??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh and by the way you have been tagged!!! go check out my blog to find out the details.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

YOU TOO???!!!
They did the same thing to me &
it really FUCKED ME UP!
Ya.
I know - I dropped an "F-Bomb"...
sometimes you just got to say it like you feel it.

P.S.: I've been having troubles EVER since!

4:35 PM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

They nearly got me when I went to log on and thank goodness I saw the text on the bottom left of the screen where it says old blogger log in here. The last thing I need is another log on to remember!!! I know I will be caught soon and have no choice but to bite the bullet.

I was working on Recovered Believer's newly converted blog and it just gave me a headache. Effing Blogger!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Missy La Roo Screams...

Wow. They sure punished you for not switching sooner, hehehe.

That Asylum blog you have, btw, is quite weird (i.e., interesting). I think you do have a strange mind, and I mean it in a good way. =)

Keep blogging.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home