Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Insomnia

Why do my dreams haunt me so? They drive me from sleep and leave me empty inside. People, places, and things long gone. Alive only in my mind and memory. Ghost of those long dead or just gone from my life, spirits of things that once were but now arn't. Voices, whispering in the dark of my room. Shadows that lack substance yet seem to solidify before my closed eyes. I juth wto...I Jush watoo..
...CNetrate...
...Focus...

Why does my mind continue to drive me from rest? I just want to lie down, close my eyes and accept oblivion. No visions. Just silence and darkness, forever.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

oh hun, sleep runs from me as well.. It sucks major dirty ass.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I know this feeling. I wish I could offer a solution, but I know when you have insomnia, it goes away when it's ready, not before. I hope that's soon for you.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I have insomina as well. Not as bad a burf does but bad enough for me.

I finally gave up and got some over the counter sleeping pills. But use them very sparingly.

Like the 3rd or 4th night of no sleep.

Good luck darlin'

7:40 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

this must be going around right now!

12:25 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

If it makes you feel any better, I dream about people in my life who have passed quite a bit.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Brandy Jackson Screams...

Sleep can be as much desired as it is feared.

I hope you win your battle.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Brandy Jackson Screams...

...so long as the little doctors with large scissors don't appear you'll be ok

9:15 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Ahhh sleep...that happens to me sometimes, where my brain just will not STOP for a while so I can rest. Its horrible! I hope you can get some rest...have you tried meditation? I loved your movie quote post! I love the Princess Bride one! I would submit from Napleon Dynamite: Dont be jealous cuz I have been online chatting with babes all day.
good stuff!!!

Mom

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home