Thursday, September 19, 2013

Still Chugging Along

What a wild ride. Prodigal is home, and sleep is now a thing of the past. I took some time off work to help get him settled in, but I go back the end of this week. Not sure how much worse it's going to be once I am working. I get little enough sleep now. Wife is still off work till probably mid to late October. When she goes back we're probably going to need to have folks come over to watch him just so we can get any sleep at all. Due to our schedules we aren't planning on using a day care, also because we can't afford the damn places. The baby shower went off fantastic. Got to see a lot of friends and family and everyone had a good time. Lil sis has just found a new apartment down in Floridia. Her Mom came home from a trip and randomly told her and her hubby that she was selling the house they were living in. So they had to scramble to find somewhere to live which was uber stressful for them. Heaven seems to be not talking to me again, although I don't know why. She recently got divorced and has been dating someone new, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Been talking to the Demon, ALOT. But only over the comp. She is seeing a therapist to deal with her issues, which is perhaps the best news about her in a long time. Maybe they can help her with her self-destructive tendencies. It amazes me how much I still love her after all the time and pain and I want her to be happy, which won't happen till she deals with her own demons. Kells Bells is MIA, I saw her at the Shower and she was saying things are rough between her and her hubby, but since then I haven't been able to get in touch with her so I don't know the full story. I'm very worried about her, she's been through hell in her life and could use some sunshine. Ogre just ended his 4 year relationship. I saw it coming 4 years ago, the woman he was with just didn't match up to him at all. So he's back with his Mom which is making him depressed because at his age you really shouldn't be living with your parent. But he has a good job and if he keeps working at it he should be able to find a place for himself soon. Pattycakes just lost her son, in the same way we lost our daughter last year. I've been doing my best to be there for her and talk with her, but it brings back so many memories. Other than that everyone else is doing good. I do the overnights with little Prodigal. I'm starting therapy myself to deal with depression, still missing my daughter so badly and it's starting to effect my functioning on a day to day basis. Sometimes it puts a strain on me and Babushka. But I am looking forward to Halloween.

0 Voices In The Darkness:

Post a Comment

<< Home