Thursday, August 25, 2005

3 Am

It's 3 Am (in case the title didn't clue you in) and here I sit in front of this comp wide awake. I fell asleep at about 9 and got 6 hours of sleep in tonight, it's almost a record for me. But now I'm here and no one else is up. Sometimes I hate this time in the morning, nothing on TV and my thoughts start getting wierd or depressed. Should have brought some beer home from Kells Bells who I visited today. Also left her my Bacardi, damn! So no alchohol and no sleep. Was in Hamden today (it's where Kells lives) and also where the Demon lives and her sister works. Actually ended up driving by her sisters work before I knew it (knew where she worked but not where it was located, then while driving I look to my right and am like "oh, there's Cingular where Eggy works", which of course got me thinking about her and her sister. Damn mind.).
So I went for a quick night walk. I always loved walking at night. You get that almost spooky feeling like there's stuff moving just beyond your field of vision, or that there's no on else alive in the world but you. Had a strange cat come out and just walk beside me for a while, wierd. Almost feel like heading down to the Staven beach, but I need to conserve gas and that's a 30 min drive. So I came on and went blog commenting, a thing I've been laxx of late due to work. When you pull 3 12 hour days within 4 days of work you don't have the mental copacity to read or write I've found. My back hates me. But thats ok because I'm not it's biggest fan either.
Myab I'll go readsome Stephen King or watch House on Haunted Hill. Anything for a laugh. Hope everyone's doing good out there.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

hahaah you should have called me!! I have been us since 1:30 am!!! it's 5 now I have to work in three hours!!!

cheers to insomnia and kids who dont sleep, i suffer from both!!!

goodnight?

5:00 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I've been thinking of doing night walks lately! NO traffic 'out there' at 4am. I've hooked up a mini mag on a string to sling around my neck 'cause I don't want to run into the stuff that's just outside of my field of view. Possum, racoon, skunk, rattlesnake, deer... any of which could be frothing at the mouth! Never know... Had a friend come across a Rattler sunning itself by the entrance to the Hospital last week. Rare, but obviously it happens! CHEERIOS Asa!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

seems we all are suffering from sleepless nights.

I didn't get to sleep till about 3 this morning, after tossing and turning for three hours, then I got woken up at 4:30 by gigantor's alarm, and couldn't go back to sleep till 5:50 and my alarm went off at 6. God...I hate sleep like that.

1:16 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Stephen King always helps me sleep and The Ring is always good for laughs when your sleep punchy.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i wish that i could feel confident enough to walk at night alone. the whole frail woman thing always talks me out of doing it.
and i wish that i had a beach to go to. i'm land locked. oh i have the ohio river, what a majestic sight and health hazard.
you work too much. i want you to get a new schedule with less doubles. and i want you to go on a trip somewhere. why not grab your tent and head out to the woods? but i know that none of what i'm saying is reasonable if your back is hurting. back pain is constantly inhibiting everything you do. the pain is always the first thing you know lurking behind every thought. the unfortunate thing for you is your insomnia mixed with your back. jeez. you need to lay down and rest but you can't. i'm sorry you suffer. i hope soon life turns around.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Oo Oo Oo
Read Stephen King before the night walk and then see what kind of horrid things you can conjure up in your imagination.

Mooker? Frail woman? No woman has to be frail. Properly trained and armed is quite the deterent.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Hey sweets,
I'm trying to finally catch up on everyone's blogs since my divorce and my move...i'm sorry I haven't commented in so long, but I have been thinking of you, I hope you are doing alright, know you are in my thoughts and I have missed you.. email me or im me anytime...
hugs and kisses, jules

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home