Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Argh

So Blogger is giving me trouble comkenting or posting (probably won't let me post this). Hope it's just a quick thing that they're working on. I get so little time these days to come on and work on my blog I hate when I do so and run into problems. I hope everyone's doing great and I'll comment when it lets me. Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

I was having trouble posting last night too, seems to be working now though.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I was having problems a couple days ago, but all is good now.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Oh really? Blogger is normally straight... but one time it would'nt let me delete mah blog! Problem fixed tho... After like 3 dayz!! But good luck 2 ya ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hope you're having a good day! =o)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

yayyyyyy it let you post.

Doesn't blogger make you go all a-flutter in your tummy. It does me.
Or maybe that's the green hotdogs I ate earlier

Hugs

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home