Friday, September 02, 2005

Babushka

Just wanted to come on a really quickly wish my little Babuska a Happy Birthday. She turns 24 today... ah for the days when I was 24. We went to the National Maritime Aquarium yesterday to celebrate and I'm going to take her out to dinner tonight. So Happy B-day Babushka. I love you.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza,

You're a wonderful person. How sweet!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Aw!
Have fun!
Don't do anything we wouldn't enjoy - and if you do... Don't get 'caught'!
Haha!
Happy Birthday to your sweetone!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I love you too. It was one of my best birthday's yet, minus the part were your sister almost saw me naked. I look foward to the next one. I loved seeing all the fishes and turtles, petting sting-rays and more. Dinner was wonderful too.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home