Saturday, August 27, 2005

Just a private joke between me and BM

Here's a Llama/ There's a Llama/ And another little Llama/ Fuzzy Llama/ Funny Llama/ Llama llama/ Duck/ Llama llama/ Cheesecake/ Llama/ Tablet/ Brick/ Potato/ Llama/ Llama llama/ Mushroom/ Llama/ Llama llama/ Duck/ I was once a treehouse/ I lived in a cake/ But I never saw the way/ The orange slayed the rake/ I was only three years dead/ But it told a tale/ And now listen little child/ To the safty rail/ Did you ever see a llama/ Kiss a llama/ On a llama/ Llama's llama/ Taste a llama/ Llama llama/ Duck/ Half a llama/ Twice a llama/ Not a llama/ Farmer/ Llama in a car/ Alarm a llama/ Llama/ Duck/Is that how's it's told now/ Is it all so old/ Is it made of lemon juice/ Doorknob/ Ankle/ Cold/ Now my song is getting thin/ I've run out of luck/ Time for me to retire/ And become a duck.

I was origionally thinking of trying to write the words to "Oats and Groats and Barley Notes", but you change those as you go so I settled for the Llama song by Burton Earmy. Hope you smile BM!

To everyone else, if you haven't heard this you just won't get it. Sorry, but some jokes are just private.

1 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

wow!!! you are the best!!!! :)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home