Tuesday, August 30, 2005

WTF?!?!

Ok, am I the only one who's getting annoyed by all the spam comments that seem to have popped up out of no-where? Now everyone's being forced to have the word verification on to try and stop all the annoying crap. WTF? I swear it's a good thing I don't know alot about computers because I'd be doing my best to give the companys and individuals who set up this crap viruses.

On another note, my heart and hopes go out to all those hit by the hurricane. It so sucks. Now I'm waiting on several bloggers who live in and around the area to post again so I know they're ok. I hate waiting.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger wwww Screams...

Aza,

To avoid Spam, please enable the “word verification”. It is to prevent automated systems from adding comments to your blog.

Go to your dashboard and it is under settings –comments.

I got 5 Spam comments automatically the other day too, it is so damn annoying.

11:49 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

Aza

i am with you you shouldnt have to do that .. there should be no spam in blogland.. damn them!

i hate waiting too.. finally heard from the last person i needed to and am off to bed in a few.. its been terrible around here.. i think my floors have new grooves worn in them from the pacing i have been doing

2:07 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Ugghh I hate spam and we should all go into hire hackers to crash em. hehehehe

I know I have friends around the hurricane areas. I'm sure I'll hear something sooner or later. Of course I didn't know that a good friend of mine was in Tower 1 on nine eleven until 5 days later. Luckily he was okay.

Hugs darlin

5:22 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

gosh I hate that spam thing. One left it's name, so I went and flagged all 8 of it's blogs. hehehehee

We have distant family in New Orleans. I'm sure we aren't on the to call list though.

I just keep praying for them all.

8:43 PM  
Blogger rebekah Screams...

i've been able to hide out so far from the anonymous spammers (watch - now that i say this the next entry i do i'll be hit with like, 10) ... but yeah. beat them all with sticks, i say ... who's for a revolution!

just me?

ok then.

short of donating food and money, and wringing my hands in sympathy for all those people ... i'm flabbergasted as to what should be done ...

10:26 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

I think the best thing we can do is write our state representatives maybe our city councils and make a bunch of noise about why Anytown, USA - isn't more prepared to be proactive in the face of approaching dangers.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Sorry.
A bit emotional this week; does poor, elderly, sick = expendable as colateral storm damage these days?

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home