Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Famous (and not so famous) Movie Quotes

Ok, see how many of these movies you can name. Some are idiot proof obvious, and others are a wee bit tougher. But they are all quotes that make me think of the movies they come from the moment I hear them:

I am your father Luke

We're not in Kansas anymore

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

They're coming for you Barbra

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

You're gonna need a bigger boat

Wait, take that, reverse it, thank you.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

This is my boomstick!

Some men call me....Tim

You're named after the dog?

My precious

I take my coffee black, like my men.

Evil will always win because good is dumb.

I don't have time to bleed.

2 men enter, 1 man leaves.

Mongo just pawn in game of life.

Stop blowing holes in my ship!

You shouldn't shoot me. My gradmother shot me once. Once.

and lastly:
This is egg salad. It's loaded with cholesterol, the wife won't even let me touch it. Hardly seems to matter now cause chances are we're already dead. Amazing is gone, there's no use waiting for the calvery becasue as of this moment the calvery is us. This is our fight wether we like it or not, just we few. We're not your classic super-heroes, we're not the favorites, we're the other guys, we're the guys nobody bets on.......
we're all in over our heads and we know it. But if we take on this fight those of us who survive it will forvever after show our scars with pride and say That's right! I was there! I fought the good fight! So what do you say? Do we all gather together and go kick some Cassanova butt? Or do I eat this sandwich?

If I get good feedback from this maybe I'll do it again someday.

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Dream Screams...

ok the only one I didn't get was the good is dumb one...
I'd post all the answers but I'm too tired lol
Mystery Men FOR THE WIN!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

OOooO that was fun. I didn't know a few of them. But most of them I did.

Couple famous one's

Stupid is as Stupid does.

This is my rifle this is gun, this is for fight and this is for fun.

Where's the goat??

You wanna live forever??

Okay that's all I got this early in the morning. hehehehe

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

In das movies, they aint sound stupid! LOL but when u write em n look at em ova, they (well some) jus sound dume ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

7:25 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Great!

Add:

Why didn't you list the wheel barrow as an asset.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Never side against the family.

and my personal favorite from Midnight Run...Shut the FU** up before I stab you through the heart with a pencil.

Great list though!

9:37 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

that is a great list..

i saw Jaws wednesday again .. its weird how it gets more funny every time i watch it ..

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

`here goes mine:

"..Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government..."

".We named the DOG Indiana..."

"It was never meat loaf"

""..And now, since your gun says "Replica" down the side of it, and mine says "Desert Eagle, 5.0"...I expect your balls to be shrinkin....Fuck off"

""..Don't you just love it when you come back from the bathroom and your food is waiting for you?"

"The best thing you ever done for those girls was get thit by that train.."

"Hey, it's my shoulder angel!...where's the other guy?"

" DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE!"
followed by:
"WE THOUGHT YOU WAS...A TOAD.."

"did you see anything?"
"No, I didn't see you playing with your toys again sir!"

My Favorite:
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!"

and this one is from Amazonia:

"No one puts baby in a corner"
(yeesh...)

hehe, have fun
Midget

9:18 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Snatch ROCKS midgit

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
It still makes me laugh reading that, I had a lot of fun making that up with you, it reminded me of many great movies. Some of which we are going to have to watch again soon.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home