Friday, August 26, 2005

Onwards to purgatory

Ok: 8 hours tom. a double on Sunday, 8 hours Monday, and then back to back doubles Tues. and Wed. By the time Thursday rolls around I should be officially dead. My back still hasn't fully recovered from my last weeks schedual, and thats with 3 days off. I figure I'll need more than a cane by the time this next week is over. Yet I still can't afford to pay the co-pay to go to rehab. Heh. There comes a point when I just lower my head and get truly stubborn. I will not let this pain break me. This will be a full week, between training the new manager (yep thats been left to me. Our district is out sick.) on top of all the day to day running of the place I've been doing for the last 3 months, yet I still get crap pay. Retail sucks. But after all, my bills don't care if I'm a cripple.
Might not get on again his week, hope everyone's ok. For those of you who I know are going through a rough time, I have finnaly put up an e-mail contact address in my profile, feel free to drop a line directly to me if there's anything I can do. To everyone else, I'll drop in when I can. Peace.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Good thing u can handle the pain! Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't... When I can't I just take a nap and most of the time it's gone (it may not work 4 you...) ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

12:27 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

I don't know what any of that means but I am sending some love your way sweets...

1:47 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

p.s. I'm sorry it's so hard right now on you!! I hope you get a break real soon you deserve soon lovey!!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Dang, Aza...
Best to ya, buddy!
Wish I had a remedy I could e-mail you!
Had a roommate (This one was studying alternative meds at the time)hook me up with a treatment of hot towels and fresh ginger root, once. It worked amazingly well - relaxed and numbed at the same time... wish I could remember how we did that!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Your pain is not an excuse to ditch me on Sunday.

Suck it up ya big galoot, we's hangin out!

(I'll bring the wimmins)

-Midget

1:11 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Oh man Aza, I so feel for you hun. As a fellow person who lives in pain every day.

I will keep you in my thoughts. Just one day at a time hun, one day at a time

1:33 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Az, Your doing great just hanging in there. I would have woosied out and cried and threw a fit...your alot stronger than me. I hope you feel better soon. I hope you get a chance to rest...

Mom

10:50 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I just back from a surgery yesterday and I still feel sore all over my body. The bad news is, it wasn’t a successful surgery. I still have to do another surgery on next Friday.

As much as life has been suck to me, I do not seem to have much choice.

Good luck on your recovering. Hope you get well soon.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm sorry about your back luv

I wish there was something I could do to help.

I know work is hard....grrrr @ doubles

I wish I had a real job to bitch about.

LOL

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home