Sunday, November 27, 2005

Goodbye Katty

They found Kathryn Spratley's body yesterday. She had been missing for a few days now. The darkness that she had been fighting the past few years finally got the better of her despite both medication and psychiatric help. She will be missed much greater and by far more people than she could have ever dreamed. She was married to my cousin James. She was a good person. Goodbye Katty.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

i have been on that edge.. and i know its hard to back away from it..

i am sorry she wasnt strong enough to do so..

11:26 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza, my condolences to you and your family. How terrible. I'm so very sorry.

Hugs.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Aza I'm very sorry to hear that. May you all bring comfort to one another.

Hugssssss

11:29 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Aza, I'm so sorry for your and your families loss.
Please hold tight to each other, as a time like this can cause you to tear yourselves and each other apart. Remember it's nobody's fault...and just hold tight and love each other.

HUGS

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Az...

You already know...
Love Ya
-Midget

8:39 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

I am sorry for the loss. My condolences to you and your family. Hope her memories will stay with you guys.

4:15 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I'm so sorry honey. Sending you my love and a bucketful of hugs.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

wow,
I'm so sorry to hear that... I really am. I havent checked out this blog for a while and I just saw the goodbye Katty and then I read the entry, I had no idea any of this was going on. I'm so sorry to hear that... :(
Goodbye Katty.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

by the way,

you should add my blog to your link list thingy ;)
I'd add you as well but I have no idea how to add links or anything...

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

to kat my soul sister in pain...i'm sorry you couldn't see the light at the end. i'm sorry you couldn't hold your baby. i'm sorry you didn't see your dreams come to fruition. i'm sorry that noone heard your cries. i'm sorry that life is meaningless. i'm sorry that life doesn't always turn out the way we plan. may you see your babies in heaven if that is possible.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home