Monday, November 14, 2005

Time doesn't heal all wounds.

Sunny days seem to hurt the most
Wear the pain like a heavy coat
I feel you everywhere I go

See your smile, I see your face
I hear you laughing in the rain
Still can't believe your gone

It ain't fair you died to young
Like a story that had just begun
But death tore the pages all away
God knows how I miss you
All the hell that I've been through
Just knowing, no one could take your place
Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today

Would you see the world
Would you chase your dreams
Settle down with a family
I wonder what would you name your babies

Someday's the sky's so blue
I feel like I can talk to you
And I know it might sound crazy

It ain't fair you died to young
Like a story that had just begun
But death tore the pages all away
God knows how I miss you
All the hell that I've been through
Just knowing, no one could take your place
Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today

Today Today Today
Today Today Today

Sunny days seem to hurt the most
I wear the pain like a heavy coat
The only thing that gives me hope
Is I know, I'll see you again someday

Someday, someday

Kenny Chesney
"Who You'd Be Today"

Had to pull over to the side of the road when I heard this today for the first time.
It's been 18 years Meesha,
and I still miss you.
Someday.

13 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Awwww :( Good luck fira! Meesha was a vury special person 2 u, we all have some1 special ;-) PEACE

10:31 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 Screams...

Thank you Boss. Yes she was special to me and I miss her alot. It's funny, I never learned the trick of falling out of love, once I love someone it never goes away. It doesn't mean I love any of the others any less, just that I never stop loving them even if they leave. I wish I could go and find a way to tell them all that, especially Meesha.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

oh darling! *hugs* i understand completely! love never fades. people are like fragments in our heart-they complete our life journey picture...

11:15 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

i have several of these in and out of my life.. iknow how you feel.. there are songs that knock me to my knees it hurts so bad..

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Not to take away from the moment, but at first I thought you were posting this in response to Eddie Guerrero's death.

Sorry.

I mean you are a wrestling fan...

Midget

4:31 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Even though it hurts luv...keep loving the way you do as you are such a ray in dark days to many of us and you truely are loved back

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

It's ok, well if she knew n u showed da affection n all :-)
Oh ya, I'm not leavn bloggin, I'm jus makin it a lil betta ;-) PEACE

7:04 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Boy Howdy.
I can feel it.
When death steals up a loved one - and you're left with ... memories ...and the curious ponderings of, what the world would have been had they lived on. . . in the end all you have is that terrible, missing them feeling...

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
yeah I think I would have to pull off to the side of the road for that one too.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Just means you have a huge heart,, and there will be one lucky gal when you give it away again!!!
hang in there sweets!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Those are some awesome lyrics. I can't wait for you to read my book Az. I think I will go send you a copy of it pre-release. Read it, I think it may do your soul good. Let me know what you think sweetie.

11:37 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Hi Aza.. I am back and still kicking! Thanks for the message you wrote in the blog while I was sick, I appreciate it so much.

Thanks for being a very nice and caring friend.

Your buddy,

Jay

9:51 PM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Btw, what happened to jadedprimadonna's blog?

It has been replaced with something so not her?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home