Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Late gift

So my friend J$ is visiting from San Damn Diego for the next few days. We hung out tonight, got pizza (he can't get good pizza on the west coast) and went and saw Kong (great movie, just wish they showed the monkey hit the ground). It's great seeing him again. For a little while we can get together and pretend time isn't passing us by. Had he gotten back sooner we could have gone to see John Valby in concert at Toad's Place. He's kind of a cross between Wierd Al and Andrew Dice Clay. Women get up on stage topless and dance at his shows. Actually the Demon used to do it. Dang, if I'd gone maybe I could have gotten some interesting picts for the internet (hehehe)(not that I ever would, damn concience).
Peace everyone.

2 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Awww, c/mon, I want boobies!! Oh, wait, I have boobies... Well, that's ok, I want more!! Anyhoo... did you get to go to the show? I hope so!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Happy New Year - Azathoth! ;)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home