Friday, December 09, 2005

Ow

So on top of being sick I threw my back out again shoveling. I swear I'm going to win the lotto someday and just retire to the Bahamas and spend each night just sitting on the beach watching the sunset. I so feel helpless. Not walking sucks. But hopefully modern medicine will prove it's use and the pills I took will knock the pain back. Doesn't help I'm on for 10 hours Tom and another 10 on Sunday. Walking in dress shoes doesn't help a bad back at all.

Ok enough griping. I get so sick sometiems of feeling depressed. I think thats like one of the few things that has kept me going over the years, I'll be really down then will just get sick of it and start smiling and laughing despite life. It's whats gotten me through deaths, leavings, and the Demon.

Gonna send out my X-mas cards Tom. Since I don't have much money this year most people are going to have to deal with cards. As it is I'm putting off the phone bill till next month. I figure if they can't find the holiday spirit enough to overlook only my second late payment in 3 years then they can shut the dang thing off and maybe I can sleep past 7 in the morning without someone calling me.

I love wrapping X-mas gifts, I spend almost as much on the paper and bows as I do on the gifts. Of course I suck at it. I can make a square box look like a hexegon. Not on purpose. But at least most people don't know what my gifts are though. And they are all definatly shiny.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Even if it is a little cold. Heck, Alekx and Burfica are showing off thier nipples, wich is a sight to see.

Also, the question for the day is: Do you like holiday music and if so which are your favorites?
Mine include:
Song For A Winter's Night -Sarah Mclaughlin and Jewel
Snoopy's Christmas - Royal Guardsmen
On A Snowy Christmas Night -Elvis
Katy's Christmas Card -John Schneider
Same Old Lang Syne -Dan Fogleberg
Something ABout Christmastime -Bryan Adams
Belleau Wood -Garth Brooks
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen -Bare Naked Ladies and Sarah Mclaughlin
Good King Weneslas -Bing Crosby
Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth -Bing Crosby and David Bowie
Thats not all of them but it's a good showing. How about you?

Peace.

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

just be glad you dont have to wear heels !!

lol..

carol of the bells is my all time favourite christmas song..

12:11 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

OoOO I love the bing crosby and david bowie one. I also like one alot of artist did I think it's called Christmas Creatures or soemthing like that.
Has the artist singing as the animals.

I know there are others, but it's late, and I can't think most times let alone when it's late.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Neva huurd dem songz! :-P Sorry 4 da loss of ur buddys in blogworld... U kno I wun leave ;-) PEACE

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

definately my fav is "Mele Kalikimaka", Hawai`i's Christmas by bing crosby. next i like all the ones from tv shows like the peanuts, frosty, rudolph's silver bells, that kind of crap.

i hope the pills are helping you. drugs are the only damn thing besides icy hot or a heating pad that help a bad back. and the latter are nothing. back pain is so shitty. i'm sending positive vibes right now to your back muscles. relax, relax....

12:12 AM  
Blogger Mike Screams...

I hear you on the snow thing... Great blog~!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

My all time favorite Christmas song is Do You Hear What I Hear
then
Little drummer boy
and then all the cartoon show christmas songs from my childhood

I'm sorry bout your back luv.
I hope you are up to snuff soon

2:05 PM  
Blogger Linds Screams...

I like Christmas music for the first week or so. After that... it gets a little grating on the ole nerves. (Yes, I'm a total grinch after dealing with traffic and noise and pushy shoppers for the whole of December. Yick.)

Anyhoo... I had to change my blog address- you can follow my name link back to my new digs! Later.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home