Friday, December 16, 2005

Losing memories

I was going to come on and do another one of my memories and stuff posts, but after turning on the comp, dialing up to AOL, and finally getting onto blogger, I've totaly forgotten what I was going to write about. I guess sickness and thinking don't work well together. It seems like all of the stories I can come up with would be too short to make a full post of.
Like the time UG blew us out during a D$D gaming session (Midget swore that his kitchen wall had marks on it from those explosions till the day he moved out), or getting shot at while trying to help a friend sort out his life (maybe I should have let him go pay off his debt to his drug dealer alone), or when Kells was trying to beat me at pool and tried everything to distract me- from licking my ear to flashing me to wrapping her boobs around my poolstick (only to realize everyone in the place had stopped what they were doing to stare at us), or a list of all the evil my big sister did to me growing up (85% sterile due to the baseball bat incident), or even hanging off the side of a moving boat without anyone realizing I was falling off (was sure I was going to drop and end up in the propellers). I could do the first time Heaven and I made out, it's a funny story and long, but being sick hasn't left me in the mood to do a perverted story, and lord knows that one is adults only. Maybe another day. I also don't want to do any of my Demon stroies because they would just bring me down.
Dang.
I sent out my X-mas cards finally, both the real ones and the E-mail ones. I love sending them, but I always fear I'll forget someone. If your a regular reader and you didn't get one it's probably because I don't have your e-mail address. I sent one to both Gama and Kittens old addresses, not sure if thier still working but figured it was worth a chance. Also sent one to both the Demon's family and to Heaven. I know neither of them probably want anything to do with me anymore, but I'm an optomist and hate losing friends. (yes I would love to have the Demon back in my life. But I think I'm done with the whole wanting to date her thing. I do love her very much, but I've had enough of the pain. I would love to have her back as just a friend though. At least thats what I keep telling myself).
Also, after much promting by my family, I did make a x-mas list of my own. I feel like I'm getting too much like my dad who spends every year telling everyone how he doesn't want anything. He's a pain to buy for because you just have no clue. So I sat down and wrote one, and was suprised at how much stuff I could come up with that I don't need but wouldn't mind owning. Hmmmm... maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something.
I'm off work tom. for the 3rd day in a row. My boss told me to stay home and get better. I can't really afford to be off on the last full weekend before x-mas, especially on commision, but he's afraid of me getting everyone sick. I'm going to be so broke. But even though I don't feel well I think I'll need to go do something. 3 days at home is going to cause me to have cabin fever.
I still have some shopping to do, but don't get paid till the 22nd, so guess who'll be one of those idiots running around last min. trying to shop? I so hate people like that, and I'll hate being one of them. Thankfully I only have about 3 people left to shop for.
Tis the season to be in debt, fa la la la la, la la la la.
You know, considering I couldn't think of anything to write this turned out to be a rather long and poitnless post. Not bad eh? Sometimes I like pointless.
Peace everyone.

12 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Quiet Screams...

I hope you get better soon. There is nothing worse than being sick over the holidays.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Fira... To say da truth da poems come from heart! I guess some of em r from real love, mainly not me... I dun kno, it's kinda like feelin wat ppl r goin through n puttin em in yo own words basically... N rhymin lol.
Is dat da answer u was lookin 4 ;-) PEACE

7:00 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Get well! I'll get you the Warrens stuff.

Whose Kell's?? :)

Take care bud.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

i'm glad that you are getting to stay home and that you are missing those awful christmas shoppers. thank you so much for the xmas card. i tried to email you back but got something saying your address failed. that was so sweet. what do you want for xmas this year?

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey, Az - it is okay to link to me. You can just call me JPD. =o)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

hmmmm were you saying something
I think you gave me your cold
**cough cough**

wanna do hot tady's together.

Thank you so much for the card. It "cracked" me up

10:13 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Hope your feeling better, KNOCK ON WOOD I have felt ok this week...Im back to the gym and they have a steam room and I SWEAR that going to that steam room everyday keeps me from getting sick....

Mom

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey Azathot Thanks for your e-mail. I sent you something too I hope it works, becuase knowing me lol!
Gama.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

did you ever go to the doc??? and what did they say????

HOpe you feel better soon. I'm feeling better except for this fricken cough. Keeps me up for hours and hours at night.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Yes, Ug's gas did almost kill us that night, and Yes, there WERE gigantic patches of peeled paint on the walls behind where he sat that day. (I remember because I had to repaint before I left!)
I miss Kells and her boobies. Tell her I said hi.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Thanks for the card!!! It was sweet and made my entire day.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
I love your pointless post! I am also happy you are feeling well again.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home