Friday, December 02, 2005

Sick

I hate being sick. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those guys who get sick and suddenly act like a baby. Actually I normally just want to be left alone. I go to work (been sent home 2 days in a row because I've lost my voice and it's impossible to sell jewelry if you can't talk to people) and come home take some medicine and go to bed. I just hate not being able to breathe right. It so sucks. Top it off with the fact that we got our first sight of the hated white stuff today (snowed for about 15 min.) which caused everyone on the roads to drive like it was a blizzard (I swear every year people in CT forget how to drive in snow and act like it's completely foreign to them). Going 20mph in a 45mph zone because 3 flakes hit your window? Freakin stupid a**holes!
Hope everyone's doing good. Sorry for the spotty posts and comments but retail slaves at holiday time have no life. I'll do what I can to catch up soon. Peace.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well sweetie.
I'm with you I loath being sick.
Raises hand I'm one of those idiot drivers that go really slow in the snow. But I have an excuse. I'm and Arizonan moved to Texas and have zero clue how to act in the snow. But hey at least I'm smart enough to admit it.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

I don't do snow either.

I'm like you. I like to be left alone when I'm sick. don't talk to me, don't touch me, jus tleave me alone. LOL

Hope you feel better soon hun!!!

1:56 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Geezz… I LOVE snow. I hate to see sun and sunny day everyday for my whole life. I wish if we could have 4 seasons!

Anyway, get well soon.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home