Tuesday, December 20, 2005

small changes + things

Ok, so after we decided to get a new stove for X-mas we went out ot buy one. While there it turned out we could get the one we wanted for much cheaper than we thought, so after a quick discussion we added a new dishwasher to our purchase. It would be like a whole new kitchen in a way. It streached the funds but what the heck right? So afterwards we get home, after already paying for both, only to find the refrigerator, after 12 years of faithful service, kicked the bucket. Well so much for finances. Talk about being broke, a new stove, dishwasher, and fridge in the same week. Whew. I'm going to be working for the next year to pay this off. But now the kitchen looks almost new (If I can just get around to fixing the 2 broken cabinets). Now if only I could afford to buy food to put in it.

I have to finish my shopping on Thrusday. It sucks having to spend my last day off before the holiday in a store, but what else can I do? Too late for internet shopping. Here I thought I was going to be done early this year. I have 4 more people to buy for.

My seatbelt is broken. It seems like such a small thing but it occured to me that if an officer was to realize this I might get a ticket so I took it to a mechanic to fix it. Figured it should only take a moment or two, maybe a couple of bucks. Turns out the seatbelt mechanism is connected to the airbag system and I would have to replace the whole thing, which could cost in the hundreds. Um.... stove, fridge, washer, no money...so much for having a working seatbelt.

There saying snow for X-mas day. While I'm not sure hwo much faith I have in the weathermen, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that thier wrong. While I have no problems witha white X-mas, I really don't want to have to shovel on the holiday, nor do I want it so no one can come over for the holiday. I spent way too much time and money this year for no one to get thier gifts.

Work is getting quite stressful. Everyone's on edge because of the holidays so it's like constant bickering in the place. I missed last weekend due to being sick so my next paycheck will suck. However, it was slow today wich isn't a good sign. I so need to look for a new job, but I'm going to have to wait till the new year. Just hope I find something before they let me go. Either that or win the lotto.

Hey Midget, I'll tell Kell's you said hi, but considering what you live with I don't think you have any reason to miss anyones boobies. I miss you guys and will try and get over soon.

Also, I heard back from both Gama and Kitten. Thier both doing well. It was nice to hear from them. Wish they'd come back to blogging, but I do understand if thier lives have just gotten too much for it. Somethimes I think I should stop too, heck I only seem to post about once a week now. So many of the people who were my first blog contacts have either gone or stopped posting, or post infrequently. But I do so hate change, so I'm not ready to give it up just yet. Anyways, I ahte losing people and I've met too many good friends here to say goodbye.

I'm now on more medications than I can count. My pnumonia requires about 4 differant pills, I have a syrup for the bronchitis, and now I'm back on my pain pills and muscle relaxers for my back. Arg, I feel like a walking pharmacy.

Hope everyone's doing great and I'll try and find time to peruse your bloggs on Thursday, if I don't get lost at the stores.

Peace.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger V Screams...

Yeah be careful out there, and don't pick up any more germs! :)

I hope 2006 is a healthier, happier year for you, Aza.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey Az,

I just wanted to extend the invite again for New Year's this year. I hope you can make it.

Oh, and PS: the boobies comment was just a joke.
Amazonia has me fully occupied :-)

10:25 AM  
Blogger rebekah Screams...

that's why i like the idea of living in the forest

stoves are overrated

:D

happy christmas

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

yeah rebeka, so are forest fires....

12:22 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Merry Xmas Bud! And if you hear of any good NY eve parties let me know....LOL

12:07 AM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Hey sweetie,
Things will turn around for you,, it is the ebb and flow of life,, things suck, then they get better.. that is how it goes.. so soon it will get better!!
You are too good of a person for it to suck for long... you have a great heart and so kind!
And don't you dare quit bloggin!!

hugs and kisses

1:14 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Hey honey! Thanks for the card, I hope you got yours in time.

Holy expenses!! That's crazy. Who'd of thought the fridge would conk out right as you got all new other stuff! Maybe it got sad that all its longtime pals were leaving... and it committed fridgecide. Ah well, I'm just upset that you'll be driving around without a seatbelt. Not just because of the ticket issue, either, what if you got even more hurt? *sigh* Well, just be extra careful for me, ok? I miss you, and Merry Christmas. Hope it doesn't snow too bad! {{HUGS}}

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

hey, just thinking of you. how's your christmas turning out? did you get snow? we got drizzly rain. bah humbug. hope you are good.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Babushka,
Wow you had a lot to say. Welcome to the pharmacy Club from a long time veterian.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home