Saturday, January 14, 2006

Another Death and some time away

My Grandmother, Ruby Dodgson age 91, died in her sleep last night. She's been sick for a while but I thought we had at least another year with her here. I will be in Canada for services and other stuff till next Monday. Please take care of yourselves, I'll be back on a more regular basis after this. Peace.

12 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

oh no babe! *big hugs* i am so sorry azathoth darling! please know, you are in my rhoughts and prayers.

all my love and support.

kerry

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:21 AM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

:( Sorry to hear that... :(

12:22 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Damn dude, sorry.

10:40 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza,

My condolences. Big hugs.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

since my papaw died just over a week ago, i know exactly how you feel. i'm so sorry.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Very sorry Az. {{HUGS4U))

7:33 AM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

aw, sweetie. ::hugs:::

2:49 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

So sorry for your loss. BIG HUGS you be careful and safe while travelling...

Mom

8:34 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

i have to echo everyone else...i'm so sorry...it at least seems that she went peacefully, though, which would be a blessing for her...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

your not alone babe!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

My sympathies to you and yours Aza... so sorry for your loss.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home