Friday, January 06, 2006

Quick note

Sorry for the prolonged vacation from blogging but I'm looking for a new job which is taking up a lot of my spare time. I'll be back regular as soon as I can.
But I did want to jump on to let everyone know that my dear friend BM and his wife the Hottie have added a new critter to there psychotic home. Thats right another little bundle of joy came poppin out on Dec. 28. Yet another boy in the house, to keep Little C company is Super S. Lets all give the sperm master a warm show of appreciation. Seems he just keeps filling the Hottie with kids. At this rate they'll have a dozen in no time. Add in that the Hottie loves raping BM every chance she gets and I'm starting to think next X-mas I should buy them a box of condoms.
Congrats Bm, Hottie, Little C, and New Super S. Can't think of a better family to watch grow.

To all of you out there, peace.

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Ahhh good luck in your job hunt and congrats to your friends...I finally figured out what was causing that and CUT IT OFF....lol

Mom

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

I cant think of a better way for their year to end. I know its been a rough one for some of us and a bit better then past years for others. Very much gratz to BM and Hottie!!!! I read this post smiling. Hug the new critter for me when you see him!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

That's great news, Az! Thank you for being you - you always have something to say that cheers me up when I'm feeling down. =o)

9:30 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Oh wow, hurrah for BM and the hottie!! Now I guess his blog entries will be down to once a year with an even fuller household... Please give them all our love next time you see them!!! And Huge hugs!!!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Good luck on a job that will make you happy and satisfied hun
GREAT news about BM

And you can always comment about my nekid body. Be nice if SOMEONE appreciates it.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

can't help but be jealous at their fortune....

12:49 AM  
Blogger wwww Screams...

Have you got a job you have been looking for? Good luck and keep us posted.

I like the “sperm master” thingy, hahaha never thought of that.

Congrats to BM!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

oOo! Their tax-man will be so proud of them. Cha-ching!
You busting out on a job move!???
Wishing YOU nothing but the best on that Aza.
Congratualations, to Hottie and BM and their whole fang damly! =)

4:13 PM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Congratulations on every front.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Saluté Azothoth!!!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home