Thursday, January 12, 2006

Boring stories of....

"Now I think I’m going down to the well tonight
And I’m going to drink till I get my fill
And I hope when I get old I don’t sit around thinking about it
But I probably will
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
A little of the glory of,
Well time slips away
And leaves you with nothing mister but
Boring stories of
Glory days"

Bruce Springsteen

I was going to post another of my memories series tonight. Figured it would be a quick post, just a little something to fill in since I'm still crazy busy but don't want to abandon this blog. Just as I'm half way through Bruce comes on the radio and listening to the lyrics made me feel old. Sometimes I fear that all my old stories are all I've got left in this life. Things I used to do, people I used to know, places I used to go. That my best is all behind me. So tonight I'm going to get the heck up, shrug off this tiredness, and go see whats going on out there in the world and see if I can find some newer stories to tell. I'll be back here soon, on a more regular basis. I will still post my old memories at some point. But tonight I need to make some new ones. Hope everyones doing great. I miss you all. Peace.

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

Good for you getting out and about
I need to do the same thing. I think I'll do that this weekend. I just can't bring myself to do it during th eweek when I have to get up at 4:45
blah

7:40 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Good for you Aza, and we lov eyou too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

I don't know about love and all...I mean you sound nice but I cant really commit yanno...lol.

You're looking for a sales job? What kind??

6:44 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

I noted during the confirmation hearings televised on C-Span, that one of the senators asked Alito if he was a fan of Bruce Springsteen.
He was..

2:50 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

P.S.- stop saying that you're old!! Gosh, you make me feel ancient, too.

Maybe the phrase is, 'young at heart,' but we're just not old enough to even need that phrase yet.
::hugs::

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home