Saturday, January 28, 2006

Back to bed...

Well, lets see....... I went to work today, became unemplyed at about 11am, came home to an angry letter from one of my Uncles, found out my friends dog is dying, got a call fom the phone company saying if they don't get a check by Tues there shutting our phone off, and realized I forgot to pick up garbage bags.
I'm going back to bed.
Tom. I'll worry about getting a new job and all the rest but I feel today has shot me enough times so it's 4pm and I give up for today.
Hope everyone's doing better.
Peace.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

some days you realize that you never should've gotten up at all...of course, you only realize that after...
hope everything gets better

8:15 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

Sorry to hear that, Aza. Things will look up soon. You've got lots to offer and I hope your new employer recognizes that.

Find the song "Familiar Realm" by CKY:

"If grieving is today, you've entered a familiar realm/With pessimistic views/You've entered a familiar realm/Break out and carry on."

It helps me anyway.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Wow - Az - tough times. I'm thinking about ya... Take care.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home