Friday, January 27, 2006

Tired

Ever since I got back from Canada I seem to just be tired. I wake up tired and go to sleep the same way. I stumble through my days half asleep. It's like I just want to close my eyes and sleep the rest of this year away. I'm not depressed (at least I don't think I am) I just feel exahusted all the time. I keep thinking of stuff I should be doing, but feel too worn out to do it. Not a good thing. Maybe I need to find some Jolt cola. Or get some caffein pills. I feel like just a big lump. Ug.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

*gives you a big hug*

*SMILES, SMILES, SMILES*

*Tosses you a pillow*

Why fight it?! Your body always knows when it needs to shut down and rest...

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I agree with Kerry. Your body is probably just trying to tell you to rest some more for now. However, if it keeps up, there are some great herbal things that don't make your heart get all racy and what not. I would think that if you sleep as much as you want/can for a whole week, and it doesn't change, you might want to check into other stuff that might be causing it.

For now, sweet dreams, Az!

10:37 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home