Monday, January 23, 2006

Starting

Well, so far this year hasn't started off on the best foot. First Mookers Pawpaw passes away, then my Nanie, then Alekx and Burfica's Mom. I was trying to think of something good that happened sine Jan. 1st. Yes, BM has a new bouncing baby boy, but he appeared on Dec. 28th. Since Jan 1st I can't think of anything.
Maybe it's just the state my mind is in right now. After a hectic time in Canada between family fueds and crap maybe I'm just looking down too much. It seemed like all anyone did was fight. I always thought my family got along all right for the most part, with the exception of my oldest sister, but this time she wasn't the only scumbag involved. Yes she did her share of making everyone else feel misserable, but quite a few others were fighting. My poor Mom, who always tries to care about eveyone and who definatly didn't need all this crap, ended up right in the middle. Sometimes I think it'd be worth it to just start shooting some of these morons I'm related to. I'm sure I could bury a few more bodies in the woods behind my house.
But were back now, and I'm going to do my best to get back to being a more regular blogger. I miss being on here more. I still need to look for a job, but the urgancys leaked out of it. There are more important things in life that the crap I've been worrying about.
Hope your all doing great. I'll comment tonight on everyone's blogs.
Peace.

9 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini Screams...

yesterday was my birthday !! that is something good

1:10 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

2005 was shitty until the end!! I hope things look up for u!!! We must get together and drink beer and cheap wine soon!!!

swill = Thrills!!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Looks like BM to the rescue! ;)
heh.
You'll settle into 2006 soon enough. I dig what you're saying about the J-O-B. So many get caught up in being their jobs when all the while, life has so much more than just that, for us all to marvel.

2:48 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

::huggs:::
Good luck, Aza.
What kind of job are you looking for?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hey...i really hope this year gets 100% better for ya soon!

7:22 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I hear ya AZ...the only good thing I can think of is that my inlaws are NOT HERE....but theres the troll~ings and the ETK and school and and and....hope you find something exciting soon!!

Mom

9:13 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Az, families are families you have the good, the invisible and the shit heads. Don't let it bring you down.

Are you looking for a Sales job and what kind?

7:40 AM  
Blogger Tiamat Screams...

Az,

There's good out there, even if it's really hiding. Try to eat a few more things that bug you, and look for the bright spots, 'eh? You're here, we're here with you, we're not alone in the crapshoot. That, at least, is positive.

Let us know about that job thing. You know what they say, five heads are better than one...at least we can all help you look. What and where are you looking for?

11:06 PM  
Blogger V Screams...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, Aza. It always makes it harder when people are fighting, too. I hope things get sorted out and you don't have to be in the middle of it.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home