Monday, January 30, 2006

Day 1 of the job hunt

Of course the first thing I need to do is figure out where the heck I last put my resume. I need to update it, but it looks like I might need to make a whole new one because I have no idea where it is. I thought I'd saved it on Babushka's computer (I last used it back when I didn't have a comp and never got around to transfering it to mine). But there's no sign of it. Anyone got any tips on making a good resume? I always hated them, can never remember dates when I worked places. Especially now that I've lost where I had them all written down. Guess I could call my old jobs and get the dates, well except the places that went out of buisness. Also it looks like I'll be looking into retail again, I'd love to get out but all my experiance of the last 10 years is in retail managment so what else can I get into where I can make decent money without any experiance?
Hope everyone's doing ok, I'll comment on blogs tonight during wrestling.
Peace.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

have you ever thought about waiting tables? you could be trained, you're used to the public, and you get to make fat money. i never thought that i could do it but the first night i tried i made $100 easily. just a thought and once you learn how, you can work anywhere.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

good luck, aza! i like working retail in a grocery store, but never tried any other kind of retail. i think i only liked it because i always met people....

1:43 PM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

Resume's have got to be the worst task ever. Tips? Keep it simple, I have seen quite a few come through my department and will toss it if it's too long or formatted stupid.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

hello doll! *mauhz and hugs*

i am sure you will find your perfect job soon! i know, cause i just did!

talk to yeah again really soon!

PS- i miss china =*( lol

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home