Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some light

Turns out theres at least one good thing about being unemployed this week, I get to actually spend time visiting some friends.
One of my other family, Jiminey, is visiting from bOregon and is staying with his brother, Grasshopper. I haven't seen Jiminey in about 2 years, and although Grasshopper lives about 15 min away from me due to us both being so damn busy I haven't seen him for about that long too. I went over at about 7 last night and we sat and talked till 1 in the morning. It made me feel so much better because it was like we were all young again. All that was missing was my Bro (thier oldest brother who I met when I was 4) and it would have been a full flashback.
I also got to spend almost all yesterday with Babushka, as well as watching the movie Zombie with her and my Cuz, Gundumschlong. Zombie was a film released in Italy as the unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead. While it's not as good as George's other movies it is worth it just to see a zombie fight a shark.
I've also got to see Isis and Ant, something that doesn't get to happen anywhere near as often as it should. As well as getting to spend a little time with Midget, he and I have had a horrible time finding time to hang out latly, so it was nice to see him even if it was just for about an hour. Now we just have to pick a night to get together for dinner or something.
I will be going tom to see BM and family, which is always good as a way to make me smile, as well as seeing Do-nut Girl, my Cuz' adorable girlfriend who goes to the same collage as Babuska. He so needs to marry her.
Now yes all of this is slightly tainted because I'm worrying about finding work, but if I was woking I probably wouldn't have had time to see them all so I'm happy I did.

The job search continues. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Peace

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

aza, that sounds great! it's always neat to hang out with people you hardly ever see...and jobs will always be there, friends & relatives won't......

1:48 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Just wanted to drop in and say hiiiiiiiiii and thank you for being you!!!!!

big hugggssssssssss

7:43 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

Just wanted to drop in and say hiiiiiiiiii and thank you for being you!!!!!

big hugggssssssssss

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kerry M. Conway Screams...

hi azathoth darling! i am glad to find you doing well! i am crossing my fingers now so i have to stop typing... lol

mauhz and hugs

kerry

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hi Az - This is the resume web site I sent my students to when we get to the resume chapter: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/564/01/. All the links are pretty good, so it's worthwhile to sort through all of them. Especially the action verbs one - lots of words to spice things up. Also, since that is actually what I teach, if you want to email it to me for feedback, please feel free to do so. That's the very least I can do for the person who never seems to fail to find the best things about human nature (when I always find the worst)... It's always given me hope just when I needed it. =o)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

Hi sweetie,
You of course are in my good thoughts and I'm sending you good job with lots of money vibes.
Can you do security with your back?
You can often times find very good jobs in the security field with great benefits.
And don't necessirly need experience.
Just a though hun
Hugs to ya

11:18 PM  
Blogger hellophotokitty Screams...

Hello my dear.
I hear you with the job hunt thingy. My heart and energy goes out to you - keep strong! You'll find something that you like and are good at in no time :-)

Say hi to BM for me.

Hope you are doing well.
I've missed your posts and will come back soon for a catch-up read.
oxoxox

1:33 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Hi Hellophotokitty!!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Dude if your going back into retail I know were hiring. One youve done it for a year you can move into a different job...

7:00 AM  
Blogger Quiet Screams...

Good Luck with the job hunt. If you were closer I'd hire you, one of my guys just quit.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home