Friday, March 31, 2006

Down

Can't seem to get a smile on my face. This year just seems determined to suck the life out of me. Everytime I try and cheer up something else happens. I just can't win. Can we just fast forward to 2007 already?

12 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

awwwww Aza. If I show you my boobs will that help????

It will either make you smile or run away screaming. hehehehee

11:50 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

awwwww Aza. If I show you my boobs will that help????

It will either make you smile or run away screaming. hehehehee

11:50 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'd show you my boobs but that would stick a look of terror on your face.
hehehehehe

I know we are all gonna say it's gonna get better but damnit that just doesn't help right now so just know you've got friends who care, and sending happy thoughts your way.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'd show you my boobs but that would stick a look of terror on your face.
hehehehehe

I know we are all gonna say it's gonna get better but damnit that just doesn't help right now so just know you've got friends who care, and sending happy thoughts your way.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

What?
We're showing Aza our Boobs today???
Fine.
I left the bra on the bedroom floor this morning anyway...

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Y'know, all this talk of boob showing, and not one verified showing to be found! I call shenanigans! SHENANIGANS!




...(shenanigans..)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

I think you've seen my boobs before...
Midgets as well...

Now then that takes care of that...

NEXT!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Ĵōÿ Screams...

Dont discount this year yet Az, its rolling along towards a beautiful place with me right now, I'd love to take you with me. I plan on it ;)

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Sorry you're feeling down, Az. Just know that you've got someone in SC thinking of you and hoping you're feeling better. This year is kicking the heck out of me too... 2007 has GOT to be better.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

RE: shenanigan boobie comments

I'd like to clarify that it was, in fact, April 1st when I made my comment. Heh. Get it?
Heh - heh. I know. NOT as funny when you have to point the joke out to people.

(Doh!)

5:27 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I knew I should've flashed my boobs at you that day in the jewelry store!! Then you could remember that and cheer up a little. Well, honey, you do have something to look forward to in 2007, and that's coming out to Colorado for our wedding. You WILL have fun. No choice. And you ARE coming. No choice. We will send you a damn plane ticket if we have to! We love you, and miss you, and dammit, if you were here I'd go to wherever you were and there would be boobies!! No shenanigans here. Of course, Midget, you understand that I can't put'em on the internet... But if Az ever gets around to posting that pic of him and me, you'll get some cleavage at least! Miss you too, by the way... :P

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

it sucks to see you so down. but just take a few minutes to look back through your old blogs and you will see the ups and the downs. i know the up is on its way. don't succumb to the darkness! :) i'm saying that in a silly weird voice in my head. just think that summer is almost here. yes...

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home