Friday, March 24, 2006

Ramblings

Wait
I'm coming undone
Unlaced
I'm coming undone
Too late
I'm coming undone
What looks so strong
So delicate
Wait
I'm starting to suffocate
And soon I anticipate
I'm coming undone
What looks so strong
So delicate
Korn 'Coming Undone'
Just some random thoughts.
News in the paper says someone desicrated some old graves. They stole civil war memorial signs from a graveyard and tore up flags as well as knocking over some headstones.
Crap like this pisses me off. There are certain things in life that really get me mad, and this is on the list. Growing up I spent some of my best days hanging out in graveyards. they were quiet, no one bothered you there, and you could feel the touch of past ages there. The idea that some freaking loser would go in and purposfully destroy things in a graveyeard make me hope they catch syphilis and slowly rot to death. People suck.
I'm trying to space out my picture postings. I've had quite a few friends give me the go-ahead to use picts of them (actually only one married couple said no so far, which is what I thought most would do). So while I do have quite a list of picts to put up I don't want to make it just a whole bunch of photos back to back.
Oh and on that note, BS I was planning to do one of you next, but I have a theme of putting up ones with me and the person in them and the only one I've found so far of the 2 of us was from that long lost party we went to in collage and in the pic it looks like I'm trying to stick my tongue down your cleavage, so I figured I'd keep looking for another one. If you have any of the 2 of us please e-mail it to me. I love and miss you.
The job hunt continues, and it goes slowly. Never thought I'd miss working, but sitting around all day just sucks the life out of you. No money to do much, and all my friends are at work. I'm not the TV type which does leave a lot of time to fill between interviews. Theres just so many times you can look through the classifieds.
I had sent out a group e-mail survey, and to my suprise the first person I got it back from was Heaven. I just don't get it. She doesn't seem to want to talk to me, she returns none of my e-mails, yet just when I'm ready to give up she does something like this. To hell with all the baggage, I just miss my friend. Maybe she just needs time to remember that before anything else we were close friends.
Oh, and Jay my old blog friend, you'd have no fear when it came to height. I have had very few friends my size, even UG is shorter, I'm just hunkered down in the picture. Actually, most of my friends are quite shorter than me, closest I've ever come to people my height was either Ogre (6'3") for men or the Demon (6') for women. Maybe someday we'll get the chance to talk face to face and you'll find that if we sit down neither of us will need get a sore neck.
Not that anyone else probably cares, but for the first time in years I'm not looking forward to Wrestlemania. Talk about a lackluster line-up. To have the majority of the talent in the business and this is the best they can do for thier biggest show of the year? Sad.
Finally shaking that dang cold. Now if I could just lose this cough.
Anyone out there have any info on the disease Fiber Mongolia (yeah thats spelled wrong but I can't pronounce it right much less spell it. If you know the disease this'll be close enough) or Lupis (isn't that a wolf in latin?)? My friend KellsBells has been diagnoised with both and I would just like to know what the hell they mean. She seems so dang worn out and out of it it just breaks my heart.
Useless knowledge for the day: Rubies are in reality just red sapphires.
Useless knowledge for the day 2: the reason Tomatoes are considered vegetables is because the Government changed thier designation because vegtables were taxed and fruits wern't.
Hope everyones doing great, Peace

10 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

6'1" woman here. So now you know a woman a bit taller then demon.
After finishing with the rack I've been on for my back I may end up 6'5" or 6"6" before long. :-)

Miss ya sweets

1:19 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Will keep your friend in my prayers... I don't know enough to expound on either of those 2 problems, but what I know doesn't sound pleasant.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

kevin has fibromyalgia...it sucks, & hurts, but he still goes to work everyday, he just ignores it...email me if ya want more...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

I got my hands on friendship dust from these special trees in a forest that lays above the clouds, very rare to find... However, in your dreams you can find it quite easily...

10:47 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Fibromyalgia information:
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20001001/1587ph.html

Lupus information: http://www.lupus.org/education/factsheet.html

These are a couple of good websites that I found, they have very concise and comprehensive information, including the fact that lupus is, in fact, Latin for wolf. Next time you talk to Kells, you tell her I'm sorry things are going so crappy for her, and I'll pray to the Goddess to send her strength. I wonder if she remembers me? I certainly remember her! It has been a million years since I've seen her, though!

As for that picture... I would love it if you posted it!! The world can never have too much cleavage in it, and mine leans towards spectacular on a good day... and I think that was a good day! I may have just been drunk, though. Ah well. Seriously, though, post away, I know Mr.M will get a huge kick out of it!! Now I know I do have pictures of you... but I think the only one with both of us in it is the one with me falling out of a tree outside the cafeteria at college, and you and a certain someone else trying to hold me up/catch me. I'll try to hook up my scanner this week and get that over to you, along with some other pictures you might enjoy. Love you!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I have a great aunt, I think with Lupus. I'll ask my dad when I see him tomorrow how things are for her.

I'm short - only 5'4. =o( My daughter's going to be taller though - she's already 5'7. I'm so glad.

12:19 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I see you got lots of info on the illnesses so I wont go there. I wish you so much luck on the job hunt. I actually spent a good part of yesterday looking through the classifieds myself. Because of what I do, the jobs are plentiful here, I just have to find one that would work with my schedule. Plus I dont really WANT to work..I just was seeing how much they would offer me!! uggg anyhow hope you feel better...

5'2 do I win on shortest blogger friend??

Mom

1:41 PM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Nope, I win!! 4'11"!! Although I am a real life friend too, so I'm not sure how that counts... But don't feel bad, Mom, You can reach stuff further back on that middle shelf than I can! The stupid oatmeal is always out of reach somehow...

5:58 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

I agree about the cemetary destruction, it pisses me off too. The sense of history in a cemetary is so peaceful, plus it gives me a sense of continuity...

DUDE, what kind of Sales Job are you looking for (3rd time I asked this, you never answer..lol)

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

WTF, who would destroy a cemetary! That person will be haunted 4 sho lol.
Anyways, Aza it's been long since we talked n stuff :-P I hope ur doin great ;-) PEACE

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home