Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Todays Standings

Today I am:
The Tumble and roll champion
2nd place winner of the backwards dizzy run
Assistant commander of the Lego army
Runner up of the stuffed animal lasso games
Winner of the water wars
The voice of Skeletor
Generalmisso of the bookmaze builders
Domino expert
Giant sock monster of Doom
Master of the Lizard kiss
Burper extrodinare
3rd Master of freeze tag
Amazingly Great egg juggler
and also one very tired Uncle. Sometimes it does a world of good to go play with the Nephews and Neice. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go fall down. I'm so getting old. Heh.

Oh, and Lone- the reason I never answered the job question is because I'm not sure myself. I'm looking in retail and have done several differant jobs in my life, but am kinda playing it by ear as to what I'm looking for. Mostly anything that doesn't include clothes or commison pay. I'm even looking into night time security at some places. It just depends on what I can find in the area.

3 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

I think I've been all of the above with my nephew plus a few like queen of the dinosaurs and the voice of shaggy and scooby.
:-)
It's great to play with the little ones.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

try grocery stores! they're a lotta fun!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

My nieces think Im super cool, but the troll~ings think Im a meanie...hehehehe ahh the joys of spoiling someone elses kids...

mom

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home