Monday, April 10, 2006

A break for BedSheet Kid

Sorry for the quick break in regular blogging but I need to address a specific person.

BedSheet Kid.... I still read your blog but ever since you changed the template it hasn't allowed me to comment. I write comments and hit post but nothing ever appears! Hopefully you'll stop in here and read this because it's geeting real frustrating and I noticed you've gotten to the point you think no one's reading you anymore. I am. But I can't comment. So please...PLEASE change your template or fix whatevers wromg.
Thank you.

This blog will return to it's regularily schedualed madness next post.

4 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

Blogger does that to me on some peoples blogs. darn thing. Maybe it's how they set their settings.

but hey!! At least I can comment on yours. yayyyyyyyyyy

1:09 AM  
Blogger Dorko Screams...

Ou. I like the blue on black motif. Nice.
As for your post - gotta love a faithful friend.
Especially one who'll 'sound the alarm' when somethings amiss.
Have a great week, Aza!

8:40 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

yes I toooo am loving the color change!!! You my friend have great taste and you taste good!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

Color change rocks! I've been trying to post on the Kid's blog too, to no avail! I even gave it another try to comment and tell him to come here and read this, but still no luck. Grrr.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home