Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mad World- Tears For Fears

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it's a very very
Mad world

8 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

I love you.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

I like you a lot but I still want to see other people...

2:44 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Im not mad, Im just a little crazy....bwhahahaha

mom

2:48 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

Makes me wanna watch Darko with you again!!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

this is very sad! we're all here for you!

11:48 AM  
Blogger V Screams...

Someday you will find me... caught beneath the landslide... in a champagne supernova in the sky. :)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

Hands you a bouqet of corny halmark cards, a new car, a poodle, cans of beer, a calculator and a bunch of stuffed bears (that you would recieve as a kid),in hopes that these materialistic objects will make you feel better, because we all know that everyone feels better after recieving a shitload of materialistic things...

Ok I'll be serious now, it's a mad mad world and getting madder with each step we take throughout life (mad could be good or bad depending on how you look at it)...

Their are the mad points where you feel like your falling off the face of the earth, then their are the good points where you feel like your froliking in a bunch of flowers with the sun shining down on you.

It's a mad world, it's a crazy world, but just imagine if the world was filled with just sunshines and rainbows and happiness??? Now that would be a crazy and a pretty creepy world...

A world with no sadness, trying to block away and not look at the madnss and shielding it all and blindfolding your eyes with just a sheet freshly out of the dryer and smelling that fresh spring time morning... Now that's madness I tell you *shakes the quivering fist of fury*

2:21 AM  
Blogger Lady Screams...

No seriously though, if you need someone to chat with (as corny as it may sound) I'm here...

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home