Saturday, April 15, 2006

These Are The People In My Neighborhood: BS


Well I finally found a nice picture of me and my little BS from the same party where the one I didn't want to post came from (in it it looks like I'm trying to stick my tongue down her cleavage). I met her back in collage and despite having to chase her down almost every time she moved without telling me, we're still friends. (Just Kidding sweetie, it was actually only every other time). Sometimes I think I have spent more time looking for her than hanging out with her, including , yelling her name loud enough that people five blocks away could hear me, calling random people with the same last name, calling every house in a three block area, and chasing one of her ex's halfway down main street. (Actually I didn't really chase him, I just yelled at him and he ran away down main street).
Her nickname for me is Fuzzy Jeff, you can see why in this picture, although I'm nowhere near as fuzzy now a days. I still remember the first time I cut my hair short, I called her up and asked her if she remembered what was wrong with fuzzy wuzzy the bear, her reply was "um.. Fuzzy Wazzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no.... WHAT DID YOU DO?". Heh. Maybe you just had to be there. She is very adorable and very cuddable and has a beautiful little laugh. Unfortunatly she also recently moved away, all the way to "Mile (get) High" Denver Colorado. There her and her beau have gotten engaged and hope to someday fly helicopters. Persoanlly I think it was just so I couldn't drive up and interupt her cig breaks out on her porch.
All kidding aside, she has been one of my best friends for a long time, and was a key person in helping me get over the Demon on more than on occasion, as well as helping me get un-depressed several times in life. She has a knack for getting me to smile and a hug that always make me feel happy. I miss her now that shes so far away, but I also know that no matter where she may live we will always have a place in each others lives. I hope someday she and her hunny will move back this way, or that I'll eventually have enough money to visit them. Until that day she knows my heart is with her and that her Fuzzy Jeff will always have a hug waiting back here on the east coast.

11 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Alekx Screams...

Photos to post $1.95

Tickets to Denver $495.00

Hugs from Fuzzy Friends
Priceless

1:44 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

You know, the phrase "stick my tongue down her cleavage" just sort of short-circuits any kind of thought-process stuff.

I mean, I can imagine Mickey Spillaine reading that and thinking, "Damn, there's another one I missed."

Then he puts a piece of paper in the typewriter and taps out, "Chapter One--I'd sure like to stick my tongue in her cleavage, Mike Hammer thought, as he punched a bunch of guys at a party.

1:49 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

All right, now listen here Mr.Fuzzy!! You will always be my fuzzy no matter how much of your body hair mysteriously disappears!! And after all that buildup, you have to at least email me the cleavage picture so that I may post it on my blog, and then you'll be a person in my neighborhood, and Mr.Chasm can go over there and I will beckon him into my chasm. Ha! (not like there isn't a bit of cleavage in my Flickr acct already anyhow...*g*). I love you honey, and this is a great picture. I miss you and your hugs so much! But I look forward to next year when me & Mr.M get hitched, 'cause I know for sure I'll be getting a hug then!! Your hugs are definitely priceless!

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Hey, that's in my old apartment I shared with that other guy, and that table was made by my brother. I shit you not.


Small friggin world eh?

2:15 AM  
Blogger She Must be Full of BS Screams...

P.S. Your post made my cry... I love you!

2:16 AM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

that is such a good picture! that's exactly what i thought you looked like!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

The way you told her you cut your hair, that was genious. hehehehee

I can't help it, every time you post a picture of yourself I lick the screen. hehehehehe

1:32 AM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

Sounds like you have great friends...

6:49 PM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I agree sounds like your friends are very charming!!!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

I'm glad you've decided to include these pics from time to time. I love stopping by to see them. =o)

4:04 PM  
Blogger SunGrooveTheory Screams...

Oh, that's so sweeeet!!! : )

I always wanted a stalker... ::sigh:: I guess she's lucky to have you for one ;)


::hugs::

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home