Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Old Traditions Don't Die, They Just Fade Away

No time to do a real post so I'll do as BM requested and just post a quick Random 10. For those who wern't in on this old tradtion the idea is to just let your Computer play 10 songs at random from what you have on it and then post them, even if the songs might be embaressing. So here's mine for the night. I'll try to get back on after Wed with updates about how life is and to check out blogs. Forgive me for my being away, it's only for a little longer. Now without further ado, my Random 10:

1. Bank Job - Bare Naked Ladies
2. Charoits Rise - Lizzie West
3. Nights I Can't Remember, Friends I'll Never Forget - Toby Keith
4. Creep (Acustic) - Radiohead
5. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
6. Run - Snow Patrol
7. Benny Hill Theme
8. Metalingus - Alter Bridge
9. Just Apathy - Tally Hall
10. Skin - Rascall Flats

and because I always used to do so here's my Extra 2:

1. The Worst Day Since Yesterday - Flogging Molly
2. Naked in the Backseat of Seal's Car - Bare Naked Ladies

(huh, both the opener and closer were by BNL. Go figure. )

7 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

I love you aza!! DECEMBER 10TH!!!! I heare you are coming!! Bring as many people as you can!! 15 bucks at the door 12 bucks online now!! Or 25 bucks for a goodie bag of cool fine items!!!!


1. Magnetic Fields ~ Holiday
2. Death Cab for Cutie ~ For What Reason
3. Quintron and Miss Pussycat ~ Witch in the Club
4. Cheer Accident ~ Autumn
5. Hanin Elias ~ Blue
6. The Ventures ~ Perfidia
7. Duke Ellington ~ Rose of the Rio Grande
8. Guided by Voices ~ Sot
9. Dead Kennedys ~ Nazi Punks Fuck Off
10. The Groovie Ghoulies ~ Don’t Make Me Kill You Again
11. EC8OR ~ Plastic Creatures
12. Lightnin’ Hopkins ~ Rainy Day Blues (funny seeing how it’s raining today!!)
13. Enon ~ Come Into

9:03 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement Screams...

thats 25 bucks VIP seating RINK side 10ft away!! Bodies and sweat will be flying!!!! plus the goodie bag!! :)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

1. Blondie - Heart of Glass
2. Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls
3. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
4. Metallica - The Unnamed Feeling
5. Nonpoint - In the Air Tonight
6. Metallica - Call of Ktulu
7. Metallica - Through the Never
8. Nikelback - White Trash Beautiful
9. Prince - Let's Go Crazy
10. Metallica - Unforgiven

and because 13 is my lucky number:

11. The Offspring - Come Out and Play
12. Prince - Alphabet St.
13. Bon Jovi - Someday I'll be Saturday Night

12:22 PM  
Blogger Libby Screams...

hi aza! i'll be back tomorrow to play...i'm sure there'll be creed,metallica,wallflowers in there

7:03 PM  
Blogger The Lone Rangers Screams...

BNL is coming to Hartford on the 12th... I SO want to see them!

Good luck today Az

7:18 AM  
Blogger BeckoningChasm Screams...

Man, the only one I've ever heard is the Benny Hill Theme. (I assume that's Boots Randolph's "Yakkity Sax"?)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Ok here we go...

John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam
Lizzy Borden - Me Against the World
Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare
The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick
Cradle of Filth - Fire Still Burns
Frank Sinatra - They Can't That Away From Me
Twisted Sister - I Believe in Rock & Roll
KISS - Beth (live)

and two:

Bing Crosby - Do You Hear What I Hear
The Ramones - I Wanted Everything

Funny how 2 out of 12 were Christmas tunes even though they are on here 365 days a year among the other 50 GB of music...
Yea only 50 on here now I trimmed it down a bit LOL...

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home