Monday, August 27, 2007

Countdown

6 Days till change happens. I'm kind of nervous, I'm not a big fan of change in my life, but keep your fingers crossed for me ok?

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Libby Screams...

"change"? you're getting my curiousity going, aza! whatever it is, BEST OF LUCK!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

yeah what is this change your talking about????

I'll keep fingers, legs, eyes, everything crossed for ya. hehehehe

7:45 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

Change can do ya good!! Change is good. Lots of change is DOLLARS...lol GOOD LUCK TO YA!!!

Mom

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Change is scary and exciting all at the same time. Whatever it is, I hope it totally rocks and that you enjoy every minute of it.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Dream Screams...

Finally getting that boob job you've always wanted huh?
Well good luck and try not to just sit around the house playing with yourself...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

I'm not big on major changes in my life either. But they do keep us from growing stagnet.

Is this the move to a new place change?

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home