Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Phew

Holy Shit.
Now I'm not usually one to swear here in blogland, but this morning I thought I was getting fired. Leave it to me to find a great job: the type that pays well but could be done by a trained monkey, is actually fun, and nobody seems to get in trouble for anything; and then do maybe the one mistake that they would let you go for. I lost a set of keys to one of the buildings. I went into full panic mode for about an hour, spent all that time either searching or talking to the boss, and feeling like the world's biggest moron. Fortunatly for me the driver who uses my vehicle once I'm off the road (I drive for transit most of the night.) found the keys under the passenger side seat. How the heck they got from my left pocket to under the passenger seat is beyond me, but I so owe that man a case of beer.
So other than that life is good, and barring anymore boneheaded screw-ups it's should stay that way for now.
Peace.

6 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger boneman Screams...

Glad y'found me as I couldn't find a tight enough group t'go searching through t'find y'all.
A couple posts back you'll note that there are a million azathoths and "blind idiot gods" is a song...
and, only now do I realize that you probably not only knew that, but actually dedicated yer site to them...
Maybe.

On the other hand, there's a Mr. Chimp N. Zee in the waiting room, here to see about replacing you?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Burfica Screams...

you'll be keeping extra track of those keys and probably lose your house keys now. hehehehe

I know, that wasn't helpful.

But that is how my life would go.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Oh God, I know that feeling, it's a horrible gut wrenching feeling.. so glad you found them! what a relief!

6:29 PM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts Screams...

I am so glad the KEY GODS were in your corner!! WOW that was a close one! I would say a case of beer AND a pizza...sheeesh!!! I have decided maybe I am HOPING to get fired???

Mom

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

WHEW! That was a close one... but you deserve the good karma, so I'm not surprised it all worked out in your favor.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Alekx Screams...

A 20 foot logging chain around your ankle and attached at the other end to the keys will solve that problem
hehehe

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home