Sunday, August 19, 2007

Simple pleasures

I'm so happy! I found a little bar/restaurant just down the street that makes some AWSOME Buffalo Tenders! I so love them. And the place delivers! Oh, yeah. I'm gonna abuse this place. Ok, so maybe the move wasn't all that bad after all.

Music suggestion for the day:
Colbie Caillat-Bubbly

5 Voices In The Darkness:

Blogger Burfica Screams...

hahahahaha I had to re read that. I thought you typed Bra restaurant. I was gonna say shame on you. lmaoooooo

1:25 AM  
Blogger The Creeping Unknown Screams...

Aza LOL that's soo awesome!!! I love them too!!!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Screams...

Perfect! Maybe there's even more cool stuff out there, just waiting for you to discover. =o)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Julie Screams...

Nothing like finding a good bra and a good restaurant as well, both are of great comfort, LOL! Luckily, you only need one and you found it!

6:27 PM  
Blogger "that girl" Screams...

i love colbie caillat - just found her around the beginning of july - she's awesome!!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home